Schmitten in Zell am See - one of the most beautiful panorama mountains of Austria - is more than just a sight of the Salzburger Land. The panorama view over more than thirty 3,000 m peaks is amazing. But there is more than just a wonderful panorama on the Schmitten.
- E-Motocross Park @areitXpress mountain station
- Schmidolin's baptism of fire, adventure hiking trail
- Reservoir Plettsaukopf
- High altitude promenade
- Herbal hiking trail + special dishes with local herbs @Sonnkogel Restaurant
Schmitten is partner of Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
With the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card, you can enjoy the whole agenda on the Schmitten free-of-charge, things like walking the adventure trail “Schmidolin’s baptism of fire” (excluding E-Motocross Park), guided hikes from the weekly hiking programme, mountain yoga, discgolf and the stations on the high altitude promenade.
Leisure tips Schmittenhöhe
Contact Mountain railways
- 01.12. - 01.04. every day
- 09.03. - 12.03. every day
- 19.03. - 25.03. every day