Its position, leaning against the mighty Dachstein and its glacier is unique. The high plateau is sunny, open to the south and there are three levels of cross-country skiing trails. While some are indulging themselves, gliding through the snow at 1,100 metres, others are pushing themselves in the mountain pastures at between 1,700 to 1,900 metres.
And, last of all, there is the "Königsetage" ("King's Level"): cross-country skiing on the glacier, where the air is a bit thinner, but, at 2,700 metres above sea level, there's always enough snow.
The entire cross-country skiing network comprises 220 kilometres over 13 trails. And the range of options covers everyone: from absolute beginners to top athletes.
Once a year, it is Ramsau that brings Nordic combined skiers to the World Cup and that is therefore the centre of the cross-country skiing world.
However, in addition to classic cross-country skiing on perfectly prepared pistes there are, of course, sufficient alternatives offered, e.g. skating and cruising style (a combination of touring skiing and cross-country skiing for casual cross-country skiers). Biathletes and those who wish to try ski jumping are also catered for in Ramsau.
Our special tip: more than 2.5 kilometres of night cross-country skiing.
Trail pass fees 2018/19 Ramsau am Dachstein, single guest
- 1/2-day pass (from 11.30 h) € 11,00
- 1 day pass € 15,00
- 2 day pass € 21,50
- 3 day pass € 25,50
- 4 day pass € 29,00
- one week pass (valid for max. 8 days) € 36,50
- Season pass Ramsau am Dachstein adult until 30.11.2018: € 110,00
- Season pass Ramsau am Dachstein adult from 01.12.2018: € 140,00
- Season pass Ramsau am Dachstein student: € 50,00 (Children from 15 years up to 20 years)
- Season KombiCard Ramsau am Dachstein - Tracks and Badeparadies Ramsau (Indoor swimming pool & Sauna): EUR 236,00
- Season SuperFitnessCard Ramsau am Dachstein - Tracks and Badeparadies Ramsau (Indoor swimming pool, Sauna and Fitness Center): EUR 310,00
Children up to 15 years: no fee
Viele Einkehrmöglichkeiten entlang der Loipe.
Hütten, Gasthöfe und Bauerhöfe mit Sonnenterrassen laden zum Verweilen ein.
Current cross-country ski run info
|13||classic cross-country ski-runs||150 km|
|4||Skating courses||70 km|
|1||High cross-country skiing||5 km|
|Panoramaloipe am Dachstein Gletscher|
|1||Floodlit cross-country ski runs||4 km|
|Ramsau Ort - Langlaufstadion von 17 bis 21 Uhr beleuchtet.|
- Standardloipe Ost (KL)
- Standardloipe Ost (SK)
- Rössingloipe (KL)
- Ramsau Runde (SK)
- Dachstein Classic
- Halserloipe (KL)
- Hierzeggloipe (KL)
- Vorbergloipe (KL)
- Steirerloipe (KL & SK)
- Herold Schildlehen (SK)
- Dachstein Runde (KL)
- Rittisloipe (KL)
- Herold Schildlehen (KL)
- Standardloipe West (KL)
- Weltcuploipen (SK)
- Dachstein Gletscher (KL & SK)
- Kulmberg Waldloipe (KL)
- Nachtloipe (KL & SK)
- Sonnenloipe (KL)
- Leitenloipe (KL)
- Kulmloipe - (KL)
- Snowfarming Loipe (KL & SK)
- Dachstein Runde (SK)
- Ramsau Runde (KL)
- Kulmberg Waldloipe (SK)
- Standardloipe West (SK)