Opening times Winter
- 21.12.2019 - 15.03.2020
- 09:00 - 16:00
- 16 km (5)
- medium difficulty
- 8 km (2)
- 8 km (2)
- 32 km
Ski resort Zuoz
Zuoz ski area in the heart of the Engadin:
varied - distinctive - family friendly!
From the beginner‘s hill to the FIS ski World Cup slope, from the spacious children’s area to the rapid sledging run, from the natural ice field to the well-maintained winter hiking trails, there is a wide range of offers for an unforgettable winter experience in Zuoz.
- Ski area 1720m to 2465m above sea level
- 5 chair lifts, 10 slopes for ski- and snowboarders in various difficulty levels
- Perfectly groomed slopes ( 15km) on the sunny side of the Engadine
- Attractions for adults and children ( Gian Plaiv fun slope, snow park)
- Swiss ski- and snowboard school Zuoz/ La Punt
- two restaurants with large sun terraces and the mountain chalet “Buera” with great panoramic views
- ski depot
- free parking area at the Chaslatsch chairlift
- free local bus
And it's only 20 minutes away from St.Moritz.