Opening times Winter
- 08.12.2022 - 19.03.2023
- 09:00 - 16:00
- 8 km (3)
- medium difficulty
- 7 km (5)
- 2 km (2)
- 17 km
Our family ski resort has many advantages: The Rangger Köpfl (820-2000m) is the \"home mountain\" of the holiday region Innsbruck . A great, sunny ski resort for the whole family, inviting you to go skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, walking and ski touring.
17 km of slopes for beginners and intermediate skiers.
You will have a lot of fun on the 10 km long natural toboggan-run, walking along on one of the beautiful winter paths or just relaxing in one of the three cosy mountain restaurants.
Snow is guaranteed till spring due to the high altitude of the resort and the snow making system.
Ski school and rental of all winter sport equipment directly in Oberperfuss.
- family-friendly in all aspects (ski courses, ski tours, ...)
- good signposted slopes
- magic carpet (lift system for the little kids) & a beginner lift in Stiglreith
- AVALANCHE SECURITY
- 10 km long natural toboggan-run
Après-ski fun is guaranteed by: evening tobogganing, walks with lanterns; brass band concerts, disco and various other dancing events. WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY AND A LOT OF FUN!
Plan vacationShow all accommodations
Opening times Summer
- 27.05.2022 - 01.11.2023
- Number Lifts
- Mayrhofen / Zillertal
- Hintertuxer Gletscher / Hintertux / Zillertal
- Kitzbühel / Kirchberg
- Serfaus / Fiss / Ladis
- St. Johann in Tirol
- St. Anton / Arlberg
- Pitztaler Gletscher / Rifflsee / Pitztal
- Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun
- Fieberbrunn / Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
- Zell am Ziller / Zillertal Arena
- SkiWelt / Ellmau
- Obergurgl / Hochgurgl
- Stubaier Gletscher / Stubaital
- SkiWelt / Westendorf
- SkiWelt / Söll
- Landeck / Zams / Fliess / Venetregion
- Hochkössen / Unterberg
- Gerlos / Zillertal Arena