Ski resort Söll - SkiWelt
Online Skipass Söll - SkiWelt
OHNE ANSTELLEN direkt auf die Piste!
4 Vorteile Ihrer Online-Skipass-Buchung:
- Ohne Anstellen direkt auf die Piste
- Skipass einfach zu Hause oder unterwegs aufladen
- Keycards auch anderer Skigebiete verwendbar
- Auf Wunsch auch per Postzustellung
News Söll - SkiWelt
WOW! SUCH GREAT OFFERS
- Men’s Day: Every Tuesday from 08th January 2019, all men pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Ladies‘ Day: Every Wednesday from 09th January 2019, all ladies pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Super Ski Weeks - super savings on your ski holiday 08. - 21.12.2018 and 16.03. - 31.03.2019 : Up to 25 % discount on 2 to 14-day ski packages with selected hotels. www.skiwelt.at/superskiweeks
- Kids aged 15 and under ride free! 08. - 21.12.2018 and 16.03. - 31.03.2019 : If a parent purchases a SkiWelt skipass which is valid for at least three days, kids 15 and under (born 2003 - 2013) ride for free during the same time period.
WOW! SO BIG
The SkiWelt is part of the world’s biggest ski ticket alliance: over 2,750 kilometres of slopes with just one ticket, the Super Ski Card. www.skiwelt.at/en/superskicard
Ski resort Söll - SkiWelt
REAL BIG – SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. 9 villages provide direct access for you to enjoy more than 284 kilometers of ski runs, perfectly prepared every day, as well as 21 downhills.
Whether beginner or family, skiing just for pleasure or a serious and experienced skier, everyone can have so much more fun at SkiWelt.
There are also 90 modern lifts for skiers to use, and panoramic views of more than 70 mountains of 3,000 m or more to enjoy, plus the ALPENIGLU® Village, 4 fun parks, experience slopes, 3 floodlit toboggan runs, Austria’s largest night skiing resort as well as experience winter hiking trails on the mountain.
Unique: 77 family-run huts with sun terraces and table service are a great place to call in for refreshments.
It’s white as far as the eye can see when it comes to snow conditions here too: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, 229 km of slopes can be completely covered with manmade snow. This is guaranteed by more than 1,700 snow machines in the ski area.
More Information about the Skiarea and Accomodation:
Contact Ski resort Söll - SkiWelt
Berg- & Skilift Hochsöll GesmbH
Stampfanger 21, A-6306 Söll
- +43 (0)5333 5260
- Snow telephone
- +43 (0)5333 400 9300
- +43 (0)5333 5260 10
- Mountain railways Tourist association
Contact Tourist information office
Tourismusverband Wilder Kaiser
Dorf 35, A-6352 Ellmau
- +43 (0)50 509
- +43 (0)50 509 190