Cross-country skiing Champéry
The cross country ski trail in Grand-Paradis offers a 7 km circuit:
- Classic and Skating style
- with a 100 meter altitude gain.
We offer 4 circuits:
- Yellow circuit: easy - 3 km loop
- Red circuit: medium difficulty - 2 km loop
- Red circuit: medium difficulty - 4 km loop
- Black circuit: difficult - 1 km loop
The cross country ski pass is obligatory!
You can buy it at the Tourist Office or at the Palladium in Champéry. It costs CHF 5.- for a one-day-ticket for Grand-Paradis.
4 km of the trail are flood-lighted and for free, every evening until 9:00 pm.
From 16 years:
1 day : Sfr. 5.-
1 week : Sfr. 15.-