Lifts Villars - Gryon
Opening times Winter
- 04.12.2021 - 18.04.2022
- 08:30 - 16:45
Pistes Villars - Gryon
- 43 km
- medium difficulty
- 38 km
- 3 km
- 84 km
News Villars - Gryon
- The PEAK WALK's building, the first bridge in the world connecting two peaks to each other.
-Villars-Gryon ski area is doubling its SNOW-MAKING CAPACITY to cover all the main ski pistes in the ski area.
- TABLES AND SITTING PLACES on the top of the Petit Chamossaire and of Chaux Ronde.
- SNOWPARK FOR BEGINNERS on the blue slope of Chaux Ronde and extension of the GLACIER 3000 SNOWPARK.
- Free skipass for SENIOR from 78 years old.
- Creating of an AVALANCHE TRAINING CENTER in Bretaye.
- Installation of a 360 degrees LIVECAM with zoom on the top of Petit Chamossaire.
Ski resort Villars - Gryon
Our ski resort connects 5 skiing regions and thus offers more than 212 km of slopes: Villars-Gryon-Meilleret-Glacier 3000 are accessible with one ticket, our «Alpes Vaudoises» from 3 days on.
A very varied ski area, offering something for everyone from trails for children (free access for children under 9 years of age) with a moving carpet, carrousel and rope tow, to trails for skilled skiers, not to mention the magnificent snowpark on the Chaux-Ronde trail, Villars-Gryon is an ideal destination for spending unforgettable winter holidays with your family.
At Bretaye, the «Villars Ski Open» goes on all winter long. It is a popular race open to all and including all disciplines. Enjoy a great time with your family!
The ski schools of Villars and Gryon offer group lessons and private lessons, with fully qualified instructors, for learning or perfecting ski and snowboard skills.
Opening times Summer
- 19.06.2021 - 31.10.2021
- Number Lifts