Opening times Winter
- 10.11.2022 - 29.05.2023
- 08:00 - 16:30
08:00 - 16:30 Uhr
- 10.5 km (6)
- medium difficulty
- 16.5 km (7)
- 9 km (4)
- 6.7 km
- 36 km
Gopass is an international customer program for tourist services valid in four countries: Austria, Slovakia, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Gopass that is 5 countries, 25 resorts, 16 hotels and endless unforgettable experiences!
- 8 ski resorts in Austria, Slovakia, Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Absolute snow guarantee
- No waiting times
- Best prepared and marked slopes
- Children up to 6 years free
- Discount for online purchase
Smart Season Pass 2022/23.
Over 200 km of ski runs, 4 countries, 10 resorts. More info&039;s on
Highlights in winter 2022/23
- Exclusive: Ski and depot service station in the middle station
- Large beginner ski area in the middle station
- Ski lessons for children from the age of 4 in the Bobo Kids' Club directly in the middle station with lunch care
Glacier Snow Park
On the Schareck slope with wave tracks, steep turns and kickers
(depending on snow conditions)
Snow competence up to 3,000 meters with sun and low price guarantee
These good winter prospects are on * Austria's southern side *. The * Mölltal Glacier and the Ankogel * are the highest and most snow-safe ski resorts in Carinthia. The panorama view of around * 30 three thousand of the Hohe Tauern * is unique in Austria. Lovingly nicknamed "Mölli" by its fans, Carinthia's only glacier ski region is already luring powder powder from the end of September.
The Ankogel with its generously laid out wide slopes on the summit have discovered car chargers and boarders for themselves long ago. In both ski resorts, families, carvers, snowboarders and freeride fans make a wide range of everyday life and stress.
The Superplus on "Mölli" and Ankogel:
Waiting times at the lifts and rushhours on the slopes are not known here. In both ski resorts, the typical * Carinthian cosiness * - a heart-brimming mixture of serenity and hospitality. The two ski resorts in the Hohe Tauern are easily accessible by car or by car: through the international station Mallnitz-Obervellach and cheap flights to Klagenfurt, Salzburg and Laibach.
Mölltal Glacier and Ankogel are part of the TMR Group.
Plan vacationShow all accommodations
Recent commentsShow all comments new topic
Opening times Summer
- 08.06.2023 - 29.10.2023
- Number Lifts
täglich von 8.30 bis 16.00 Uhr
Bei Schlechtwetter ist die Bahn geschlossen.
An den Wochenenden:
23.9.– 24.9. / 30.9.–1.10. / 7.10.–8.10. / 14.10.–15.10. / 26.10.–29.10.2023
- Heiligenblut / Grossglockner
- Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Gerlitzen Alpe
- Vorhegg / Kötschach / Mauthen
- Turracher Höhe
- Mölltaler Gletscher
- Ankogel / Mallnitz
- Petzen / Feistritz ob Bleiburg
- Goldeck am Millstätter See
- Hochrindl / Sirnitz / Deutsch Griffen
- Falkert HEIDI ALM BergResort
- Emberger Alm / Berg im Drautal