Opening times Winter
- 26.11.2022 - 16.04.2023
- 08:30 - 16:30
- 9 km (10)
- medium difficulty
- 33 km (22)
- 7 km (8)
- 49 km
- The NEW "Campanil" chair lift, where the predecessor has been replaced by a state-of-the-art chairlift with six seats to transport skiers and snowboarders to the mountain station twice as fast in the future, the starting point of the brand new blue slope "Campanil" with a length of 700 meters.
*Another novelty is the NEW "Zanggen II" ski slope, which will provide an additional good training opportunity for athletes and further skiing fun for all thanks to its features, with a length of 700 meters, an average width of 30 meters and an average gradient of 30 percent with peaks of 44 percent.
*NEW mountain hut "In.Treska", a small but fine mountain hut with a fantastic view.
*Free WIF in the whole ski area
*NEW ski bus connections between Obereggen, Deutschnofen, Carezza and Jochgrimm
Obereggen - Ski Center Latemar
The Ski Center Latemar / Obereggen (1,550 - 2,500 m, 40 km of slopes) counts amongst the most snowy and comfortable skiing areas in the whole Dolomite region and is working fully from the beginning of December until the last day of the season.
Obereggen is the world's best ski area with up to 60 km of slopes
The world's largest test portal for ski areas, Skiresort.info, has given Obereggen and the Latemar Ski Center Latemar 17 awards and designated it a "top ski area." Obereggen is the test winner in the category "slope grooming" and overall winner in the category "best ski area with up to 60 km of slopes." Obereggen was designated the "best-kept secret" and won third place in Italy among the 25 best ski areas of Europe.
- 07.01. - 16.04. jeweils Sat, Sun
- 10.01. - 21.03. jeweils Thu
- 12.01. - 13.04. jeweils Thu
- 07.02. - 28.03. jeweils Tue