6767 Warth am Arlberg
Welcome to the Hotel Adler at Warth Schröcken
The Hotel Adler
The night sky above the hotel is a sea of stars. When it comes to hotel gradings, though, we don’t need that many. Three are enough – followed, of course, by a big plus!
Our Hotel is directly situated at the ski slope. Our little skiers will be picked up at the hotel by professional skiing instructors and of course will be brought back!
A lot of alpine hotels have turned into luxurious palaces, and guests end up paying for a lot of things they don’t really want. When we built our well designed, ergonomic family apartments, we wanted our guests to have a comfortable holiday home from home with everything they need, but where the prices are not tainted by luxury tax!
As standard practice, daily cleaning is not included in the price of our apartments. On request, however, it is possible to book a special arrangement which includes cleaning. The hotel rooms may not be as big as those sometimes found in more exclusive establishments, but we do offer a selection of different room plans to choose from. And, for a hotel of its category, the decor and facilities are absolutely top notch!
In addition we offer numerous facilities you will not find in many more expensive establishments.
With an area of 700m2, our new wellness complex offers 4 saunas and a huge relaxation area with incomparable views of the surrounding mountains. If, at 6 degrees, the water from our own private spring is still not cold enough to refresh you after your sauna, you can always go outside and roll in the fresh snow! The air temperature outside? Normally between 5 and 30 degrees – minus, of course!
Massage, solarium, bath robes and slippers are all available at a supplementary charge.
Even really complacent skiers can get excited about a professional fitness studio. Practise your techniques on the indoor climbing wall, or in summer on the 13m Adler "east face", a climb graded 3-8.
Great for the little ones
Our children’s play area offers lots of fun and games suitable for children of all ages, and we also have a separate, sunny playroom for small children accompanied by their parents.
In the large seminar room we run a selection of films for children and adults; quite a few League Final championships are also celebrated here – or not, as the case may be!
Restaurant and wine cellar
A combination of rustic and modern, but definitely cosy. Our restaurant area is the perfect place to enjoy our excellent food and wines.
Reading corners with a selection of alpine literature, including some priceless gems relating to alpine „conquests“ dating back to the year 1860.
|Peak season||Early / low season||Peak season||Early / low season|
|Overnight stay||-||-||from €51||from €51|
|Half-board||from €122||from €111||-||-|
Apartments 45m2 self-catering: from 3 persons
Apartment 100m2 self-catering: from 4 persons
Our prices include the following services:
- Half board (optional): generous breakfast buffet with a wide selection of choices; daily from 07.45 to 10.15.
- Half board (optional): daily from 18.30 - 20.00; dinner with choice of menu: soup and a selection of salads and starters from the buffet; a choice of three main courses, a vegetarian alternative and children’s menus; dessert and cheese buffet. (We have a good reputation for catering to special dietary requirements and food allergies.)
- Use of our new extensive wellness complex, with Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, steam bath and infra-red sauna, as well as 50 sun beds with unforgettable panoramic views of the mountains. (Open daily from 11.00 - 21.30)
- 1 garage space per room / apartment
- Fitness studio with state-of-the-art workout machines for improving both strength and stamina
- Indoor climbing wall in the fitness studio, 13m climbing wall in the outdoor area (limited access in winter dependent on snow conditions)
- Play area for children and teenagers with table tennis, table football, pinball machine, "clip-clap" and Wii, (billiards available at extra charge).
Endreinigung: einmalig € 70.00 bis € 90.00