Novum Forum - Neumarkt Museum Center
The School of the Senses becomes the NOVUM FORUM, MUSEUMSZENTRUM NEUMARKT. Since 2019, the new museum is located in the former municipal office of St. Marein.
At the new location in the former municipal office St. Marein is the exhibition "School of the Senses", the school museum, Häferlmuseum of Maly Steiner, old handicrafts and the mining museum. Here you can ask, research and participate to your heart's content - play is the beginning of all life!
The following exhibitions can be seen:
- Historical classroom (interactive), history of Neumarkt
- Austria's largest Häferlmuseum open to the public, including handicrafts
- Mining in the Nature Park Zirbitzkogel Grebenzen, mineral exhibition
- Perception with all senses
- Barrier-free access to all exhibition rooms
- Guided tours suitable for children, suitable for school classes
- Action days with coffee klatsch, handicraft hours in the summer holidays
- Combined tickets with: NALEMU (Neumarkt), Farmers' Museum (mills), Historical Market Tour (Neumarkt).
Neumarkt Museum Center
St. Marein 102
8820 Neumarkt in Styria
Tel.: +43 (0)664 9957310
Open from 1 April to 31 October
Tuesday - Friday, 10:00 - 17: 00 clock
Weekends by appointment!
In the winter months the visit is possible on request!
from 6 years, € 6
Reductions for groups, Murtalcard, family pass (-30%)
Combined tickets with Lesepark, Bauernmuseum Mühlen, NALEMU, market walk! MO - FR, 9 am - 5 pm, weekends by appointment!
Contact informationFurther information:
- Hotel 2
- pension 2
- apartment 6
- guesthouse 2
- farm 2
- hut 5
- holiday house 5