Closed in summer 2013
Closed in summer 2013
Relaxation and revitalisation in mountain air
Relax and revitalise your body in the purest mountain air, the clearest mountain streams and soft green alpine meadows. Our alpine landscape is equally as tempting in summer as it is in winter. Whether you prefer an active holiday of walking and hiking or a more sedate and relaxing time amongst the beauties of nature, a visit to the Hotel formarin in the summer would open up your senses to the natural beauty of our region.
**Hospitality with passion*
Our life’s work, the Hotel formarin, is at the heart of our family. Our passion is obvious and shows itself in the many thoughtfully crafted details and arrangements within our hotel. Our passion pays dividends, not least in the form of our loyal regular guests, many of whom have enjoyed the cosy family atmosphere at the formarin for many years and always look forward to returning.
Hospitality with pleasure
Our chef will personally take care of your every need. Our menu contains many traditional home-made meals for your enjoyment, as well as regional specialities and international cuisine. We also offer a delicious salad buffet as an accompaniment to your evening meal.
Our regular guests place particular value on our range of pastries and deserts. You will be able to taste the passion with which our chef our chef welcomes you to the formarin.
Hospitality with a view
Why not enjoy a few moments on our sun terrace with its glorious southerly views. The blissful location of our hotel in Oberlech offers a splendid panorama of the Rüfikopf, the Omeshorn and the Schafberg, as well as a view across the Lech am Arlberg region.
Hospitality with comfort
Our guest rooms combine a cosy atmosphere with exceptional comfort. All our rooms are equipped with telephone, cable TV, security deposit box and hairdryer. Some rooms have their own balcony, bath or shower with toilet or bathroom and separate toilet. For more details of our rooms, please click to be taken to the appropriate page. Feel free to look at all our rooms and choose the offer that best suits your requirements.
We can supply special bedclothes for people who suffer from allergies.
Hospitality with relaxation
For a few moments of relaxation we are pleased to offer you our newly opened vitality area, complete with biosanarium with therapeutic coloured lights, a Finnish sauna, an infrared booth and an aromatherapy salt-steambath. Soft lighting, warmth and fresh cascading water create a very special atmosphere. Help yourself to our specialist teas, designed to refresh and revitalise you.
The Hotel formarin is situated in the middle of the walking area of Lech.
Whether up on the Tannegg exploring the famous “Gipslöcher” or walking across the Auenfelder to Warth via the Körbersee. Or maybe you would prefer to take the Petersboden railway to wander on the Kriegerhorn and down the other side into Zug, at the hotel formarin you have a vast choice of activities on the doorstep.
All inclusive - one card for the entire region!
The Active Inclusive Card is your free leisure ticket for lech and the surrounding area. You will receive your free Active Inclusive Card when you stay overnight in any hotel, guesthouse-pension or holiday apartment, entitling you to great leisure offers that you can take advantage of free-of-charge and as often as you like. These offers include:
- All open cable cars and chairlifts
- The regional and walkers’ bus, which covers the entire region from Spullersee and Formarinsee to the Hochtannberg pass (excluding tolls for sections of toll road), the regional line no. 42 to Hochkrumbach and regional lines 91/92 Lech Zürs, the Lechtalbus to Steeg.
- Use of the Kids Active Club children’s crèche
- Selected guided walks
- Forest swimming pool with waterslides and children’s pool
- Football pitch, tennis courts and tennis hall
- Vitaparcours and Welltain® trail
- The daily fee for the golf academy in Lech (driving range, putting green and 3-hole)
- Library, local history museum, slide presentations, open-air concerts
- Lech leisure centre: minigolf, pit-pat, billiards, small children and baby paradise
- “Lechtaler Bergbahn” chairlift in Bach - 50 % discount
We are looking forward welcoming you - familiy Bischof & team
Allgemeine Verfügbarkeit Hotel Restaurant formarin
Offers Summer Hotel Restaurant formarin
4 Nights: 06.08.2022 to 27.08.2022 / 7 Nights: 06.08.2022 to 27.08.2022
* 7 x übernachten und „Da sein“ mit unserer vitalen Genießer Pension (Frühstück & Abendmenü) * Willkommen und Prost auf der Sonnenterrasse oder Bar! * Wohlfühlen im SPA formariUm * Vorarlberg am...
4 Nights: 03.09.2022 to 25.09.2022 / 7 Nights: 03.09.2022 to 25.09.2022
* 7 x übernachten und „Dableiben“ mit unserer vitalen Genießer Pension (Frühstück & Abendmenü) * Willkommensgetränk * Wohlfühlen im SPA formariUm * Wilhelm tischt uns den Spätsommer auf und...
Cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard
Our prices are per person and day, including half board.
Children's discount: (only applies to an additional bed, with two full-paying guests in the room)
- up to 4 years: dwarf board EUR 11.00 per day
- 5 - 8 years 50% discount
- 9 - 13 years 30% discount
- from 14 years 20% discount
- Double room "Landhausstyle" (Double Room)
- Comfort double room "Attic" (Double Room)
- Comfort double room "Zirbe" (Double Room)
- Comfort double room "Weitblick" (Double Room)
- "Arlberg" (Junior Suite)
- "Formarin" (Junior Suite)
- "Kriegerhorn" (Junior Suite)
- "Mohnenfluh" (Junior Suite)
- Comfort Single room (Single room)
- Single room "Spitzeneggerl" (Single room)
- Hotel apartment „Spitzenegg“ (Family Room)
- Payment methods
- Cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard