Lifts Monts Jura
Opening times Winter
- 22.12.2018 - 31.03.2019
- 09:00 - 17:00
Pistes Monts Jura
- very easy
- 15 km (15)
- 19 km (15)
- medium difficulty
- 18 km (12)
- 5 km (5)
- Freeride/ Routes
- 57 km
News Monts Jura
3 novelties for this winter season:
- 23 extra snowmakers in Lélex-Crozet
- a shed for the chairs of the chairlift Les Loges to avoid frost in the morning
- a new groomer in La Vattay to be able to groom slopes even if there isn't a lot of snow
Ski resort Monts Jura
The ski resort Monts Jura consists of different places.
Skiing is possible in Menthières, Lélex-Crozet and Mijoux-La Faucille with a total of 60 km of slopes.
Cross-country skiing is in La Vattay and La Valserine, with 160 km of slopes.
Other activities are also organized in Monts Jura, such as sledding, snowshoeing, dog sledding, etc.
- 60 km of tracks
- 47 slopes (15 green, 15 blue, 12 red et 5 carpet)
- 30 lifts (2 gondolas, 1 télécombi, 4 ski lifts, 19 téléskis, 1 tow and 1 carpet)
- 800 m altitude
- Back to the Villages by skiing