Opening times Winter
- 16.12.2023 - 12.04.2024
- medium difficulty
**In 2023-2024, we're all 20 years old!
That's the slogan Les Sybelles is using to promote its 20th anniversary, which will be celebrated throughout the 2023-2024 winter season. The little ones will think they're big, the big ones will think they're big and the old ones will get a new lease of life.
Get ready all season long for a party at Les Sybelles and let your eyes sparkle with wonder.
That's all we have to say about it So get ready this summer to discover the 1001 facets of Les Sybelles, with its ski area, its infrastructure, its 6 resorts and its multitude of sporting, leisure and discovery activities...
source: Les Sybelles
An authentic mountain village, les Bottières is a haven of peace offering a return to the roots.
It is made up of peaceful chalets and offers 6 ski runs for beginners.
As the gateway to the Sybelles ski area leading to the La Toussuire sector, it cultivates its outdoor spirit with ski touring and snowshoeing.
- Val Thorens / Les 3 Vallées
- Avoriaz 1800 / Portes du Soleil
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Les 2 Alpes
- Lélex - Crozet
- La Plagne / Paradiski
- Alpe d'Huez / Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine
- Les Menuires / Les 3 Vallées
- Châtel / Portes du Soleil
- Mijoux - La Faucille
- Méribel / Les 3 Vallées
- Val d'Isère
- Les Arcs - Bourg-Saint-Maurice / Paradiski
- Morzine - Avoriaz / Portes du Soleil
- Les Saisies
- Notre Dame de Bellecombe
- Les Gets / Portes du Soleil
- Courchevel / Les 3 Vallées
- Brévent - Flégère / Chamonix