Lifts Lagazuoi - 5 Torri...
Opening times Winter
- 08.12.2018 -
- 09:00 - 17:00
Pistes Lagazuoi - 5 Torri...
- 10.5 km (6)
- medium difficulty
- 10 km (5)
- Freeride/ Routes
- 8.5 km
- 20.5 km
News Lagazuoi - 5 Torri / Passo Falzarego
Operating and opening hours 2018/19:
Fedare Refuge - Passo Giau: 1 December
Col Gallina Refuge: 6 December
Averau Refuge: 7 December
Lagazuoi Refuge: 22 December
Rifugio Dibona: open every day from 26 December to 6 January then again on weekends
Lagazuoi cable car: 22 December
Chairlift Croda Negra: 22 December
Fedare chairlift: 22 December
Ski resort Lagazuoi - 5 Torri / Passo Falzarego
Super8 Ski Tour
The Super8 ski tour is a must-do experience when skiing in Cortina, offering breathtaking views of the most famous Dolomite peaks like the Tofana, Pelmo, Civetta, Marmolada, Fanes, Averau, 5 Torri and Conturines.
The Ski Tour winds its way around the mountains in an 8-shape, along beautiful and varied slopes, and can be accessed via the lifts of Bai de Dones and Passo Giau, to Passo Falzarego and Armentarola.
High altitude refuges with panoramic terraces, frozen waterfalls, and high quality services all contribute to a unique experience which even includes a horse powered ski pull!
Access points and free parking area:
- Chairlift Fedare – Passo Giau
- Chairlift 5 Torri – at Bai de Dones
- Cable car Lagazuoi – Passo Falzarego
- Slopes of Col Gallina – Passo Falzarego
- Armentarola - Badia
- LENGTH: 16 km of slopes plus 8 km of road from Capanna Alpina to get back to the Falzarego Pass, by bus and taxibus.
- TIME TAKEN: around 3 hours without stopping
- LEVEL: slopes of average difficulty.
- CHANGE IN ALTITUDE between skilifts and slopes 3100 metres
- 04.01. - 07.04.