Opening times Winter
- 02.12.2023 - 21.04.2024
- 08:30 - 16:00
- 0.4 km (1)
- medium difficulty
- 5.3 km (4)
- 0.2 km (1)
- Freeride/ Routes
- 3.1 km
- 4 km
- 13 km
The Seegrube used to be a secret tip for insiders, today it's the place where the best snowboarders of the world meet. It takes just a few minutes to get from the town to the high Alpine area.
Go from the heart of Innsbruck to the slopes in just 20 minutes. Due to the fast connection to the city, nothing can stop you from having fun after university or a short working day.
Besides the world-renowned Nordkette Skyline Park and 6 runs of varying difficulty, the Nordkette offers numerous freeride possibilities. One of the absolute highlights is the Hafelar Run; its 70% incline make it one of Europe’s steepest ski runs.
There is also something on offer for children and beginners: magic carpet, snow hill and practice slopes including childcare make the Nordkette a unique experience for children and families.
- Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun
- Hintertuxer Gletscher / Hintertux / Zillertal
- Obergurgl / Hochgurgl
- Stubaier Gletscher / Stubaital
- Kitzbühel / Kirchberg
- St. Anton / Arlberg
- Mayrhofen / Zillertal
- Serfaus / Fiss / Ladis
- Pitztaler Gletscher / Rifflsee / Pitztal
- Hochfügen / Zillertal
- St. Johann in Tirol
- Kaunertaler Gletscher / Kaunertal
- Fieberbrunn / Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
- SkiWelt / Westendorf
- Ehrwalder Almbahn / Ehrwald
- Zell am Ziller / Zillertal Arena
- Lermoos / Grubigsteinbahnen