Opening times Winter
- 22.12.2018 - 31.03.2019
- 09:15 - 16:30
- 1 km
- medium difficulty
- 7 km
- 2 km
- Freeride/ Routes
- 10 km
- Magic Carpet in the children area at ski lift Horn in Schwende
- Snow shoe route with a spectacular view on the Alpstein
- Hornli Course on Ebenalp
- Children area including a rope lift on Ebenalp
- Local ski school with trained ski instructors - single and group teaching
- Every Tuesday and Friday evening from 19:00 - 21:30, Skiing with artificial light, special experience guaranteed
- At ski lift Horn in Schwende, two pistes with artificial snow
Ski resort Ebenalp-Horn
The comprehensible ski resort Ebenalp-Horn encompasses a cable car and three ski lifts. Around 10 km pistes offer a wide variation of slopes for every level. The family oriented resort provides two areas for kids including a magic carpet and two rope lifts. In "Hornli's Kinderlands" at the top of the mountain and at the ski lift Horn in the valley you can learn to ski. A local ski school with trained ski instructors offers ski lessons in groups as well as private ski lessons.
One restaurant on the top of the mountain and two bistros offer a vide variation of local food as well as small snacks.
For pedestrians, the ski resort Ebenalp-Horn offers on the valley floor many walking paths. On the mountain you can find in addition a small snowshoe route where a spectacular view to the Alpstein is guaranteed. The snow shoes are provided free of charge.
The resort Ebenalp-Horn is a real alternative to the crowded large ski resorts and offers affordable pricing.