Ski resort Sölden
|today, 11:47||178 cm||10 cm||30 from 33
Ice Q - The new Restaurant Highlight
Top-notch culinary pleasures on Gaislachkogl peak in Sölden
In December 2013, the Bergbahnen Sölden Lift Company will open a new and truly innovative restaurant on the Gaislachkogl - the area's number one ski mountain. Unique highlights are guaranteed: top modern architecture using only local materials, gourmet specialties, suspension bridge to Gaislachkogl peak. In combination with the future-oriented Gaislachkogl mountain gondola, this culinary summit spot stands for a multi-functional and absolute barrier-free gourmet temple at 3048 meters above sea level!
"Free WLan* in the ski resort
Ski resort Sölden
As one of Austria’s top ski resorts, Sölden nestles between three mountains over three thousand metres, a.k.a the BIG 3, which can be reached via ultra-modern cable car systems.
Snow is absolutely guaranteed, thanks to...
- the ski area’s altitude (1,377 – 3,250m)
- 2 Glacier ski areas and
- the use of snow machines on all slopes below 2,200 m
- 33 ultra-modern lift systems capable of transporting 68,000 people per hour, and over 144 km of slopes…
- Winter ski area and glacier ski area are linked via the Golden Gate to the Glacier.
BIG3 - 3 3,000 m mountains in a ski area accessed by state of the art equipment
- Gaislachkogl (3,058 m) with a large viewing platform
- Tiefenbachkogl (3,250 m) with a 25 m long suspension bridge 60 m above ground and a wonderful view of the Wildspitze (3,776 m)
- Schwarze Schneide (3,340 m) with a natural platform and a 360° aerial view as far as the Dolomites (over 110 km)
BIG3 - RALLY
Explore the entire area, including the BIG3 peaks, on the new BIG3 rally, with 50 km of slopes – a unique experience.
Sölden, 1,377 m
Sölden, the World Cup location, represents the intense power of winter and is one of Europe’s most popular ski and snowboarding centres with 34 lifts, which serve the Gaislachkogl, the Giggijoch and the Ötztaler glaciers over 149.5 km of slopes. Sölden has a population of approx. 3,000.
Hochsölden, 2,090 m
Elevated pleasures from 2,090 m to 3,249 m. That’s Hochsölden (9 km from Sölden). Where downhill is the rule of thumb elsewhere, the fun really gets going here in Hochsölden, with its connection to the Golden Gate to the Glacier. The panorama is simply stunning, the runs challenging and snowy skiing pleasure is guaranteed.
Contact Ski resort Sölden
Dorfstrasse 115, A-6450 Sölden
- Snow telephone
- +43/(0)5254 508
- Mountain railways Tourist association