Ski resort Hebalm
Ski resort Hebalm
62 state of the art snow guns guarantee the best snow in the south on the Hebalm.
The floodlight system, with daily piste pleasure till 9 pm, is one of the major highlights.
• 62, mainly automatic, snow guns: extremely snowy conditions
• 30% reduction on kid’s timed key cards
• Expanded, re-laid racing route with automatic snow provision
• Family and sibling reductions
• Night skiing: lifts operate daily from 9 am to 9 pm on 80% of the piste area
• Non-contact access via key card means no more struggles to find the lift card
• Senior citizen reductions from 60 years plus (with the exception of the ski region south season ticket)
• Nordic skiing: continuous diagonal and skating track
• 18 km of well-groomed cross-country ski-runs
Ski slopes to suit all abilities
• Daily night skiing until 9 pm on 80% of the piste area
• 4-seater chairlifts operating from 9 am – 9 pm
• 5 drag lifts
• 2 kid’s lifts
• 1 rope tow
• Magic carpet conveyor and roundabout
• Snow fun park for kids
• Highlights: toboganning and husky sleigh rides
The resort also provides a host of refreshment options, ranging from good guesthouses to après-ski huts – the Hebalm is home to gastronomic diversity!
The famous Klinger ski school offers individual and group courses for both beginners and winter sports enthusiasts wishing to brush up their style… And, if you require friendly, expert advice on the latest equipment, we recommend a quick visit to the Sporthaus Stückler. It goes without saying that you can rent your equipment or try out the latest trends.
Contact Ski resort Hebalm
Pack 250, A-8583 Pack
- +43 (0)3143 6030
- +43 (0)3143 6030 10
- Mountain railways Tourist association
- eine traumpiste
petzenbaer, 7 months ago
petzenbaer, 8 months ago
- Re: Zauberteppichbenutzung nur für Skischulteilnehmer - eine Frechheit !!!
hebalm, 9 months ago